Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Infinate Battle Map III: LInks

         Don't have much of a post for you today, RocketFans, as my daughter had a fever last night.  She's old enough to take care of herself with only a few supplemental hugs; it was keeping the toddler boys from romping on her little prone, aching body that was the trick...

         I was going to make a review of a couple of map making/virtual table-top websites I was recommended online, but I haven't had a chance to yet.  Being a Linux user with now programming experience means that sometimes it takes me an extra long time to get new programs to work.  I will post some links for you though; that way you can cruise the sites and form you own opinions.

          RPGTools: This one was at the top of most everyone's list.  Looks awesome.

          OpenRPG: There is so much stuff on this sight, I hardly know where to begin...

          And last but not least, here is a YouTube tutorial on how to set up the free program GIMP to look more like Photoshop, if you're like me and are used to Photoshop but either can't afford it or would rather not spend that kind of money.

         That's all I got this morning RocketFans,  Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go back to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+