Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tweaking the Marquisa Gras...

         On the advice of Engineer in Progress and RocketFan Robert Davidoff, I modified the docking rings on the Marquisa Gras.  I like the look of the new images better.  Work continues on the interior in preparation for the 16th.
      
         On another note, you'll notice this site no longer has advertisements.  I'm having issues with my AdSense account that have not been resolved.  That being said, I still have my donation tab for those generous RocketFans who wish to throw a few florins into the steam of trade.

         Personally, if anyone wants to help keep this website (and this company) going, It is always helpful to get some nice word-of-mouth advertising.  So if you like what you see, tell a friend.

         See you tomorrow, RocketFans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+