Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A sort of shaky, provisional return...

              So, what do you call it when your vision tunnels, doubles, your wife swears that one of your eyes drifts independently of the other randomly, and you completely forget what you're doing?

              Nothing good, that what.

             It could  have just been incipient retinopathy, but I got that checked out.  It could be evidence of seizures, or possible transient ischemic attacks - "mini-strokes", in other words.  Anyway, I am no longer allowed to drive at night, and Monday will be my fifth doctor's appointment since last I posted on the site.

             I wanna thank all of you RocketFans who have asked after my health; I wish I had better news.  I do intend to continue working on Black Desert stuff, but I cannot give any reliable schedule of products for the foreseeable future.  The next major project I'll be involved with will be some sort of article for the next issue of D6 Magazine, which is a sci-fi issue.  I am also going to continue working on the IPV product, but I can't say when it'll be ready.

            More updates, and hopefully some actual content, will be forthcoming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+