Monday, November 14, 2016

ISSUE 0.5 is PAY WHAT YOU WANT (T-MINUS 1)


   
 Here we are, RocketFans, on the eve of our inaugural issue.  I've save the best surprise for last:  Issue 0.5 will be available as a Pay What You Want download!
     It's like this:  Our traditional publication date here at Blue Max Studios has always been the 15th of the month.  This is as much because of my family's monthly schedule as it is tradition. This left me but two weeks to put together the digest, unless I wanted to wait another month and put out  only one issue this year.  So I decided to start with an "Issue 0.5" - a half-sized magazine made in half the time.  The full sized digests running about 100 pages, start with Issue 1 in December, will cost $7.50 for the PDF and be available for $12.00 in full-color print editions. This one is an experiment, one I consider to be a success.  This is the last sneak peek before go live tomorrow, so I hope you enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+