Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ships of the Black Desert March Reveal...

          Introducing the first of our designs from the Siberian Empire, The Vojaĝi-Rocket!
That not actually a window; it's the avionics.

          This is also the first of our spacecraft that was designed in 3D.  It was a necessity; the curves were complex enough that I wanted to make sure that everything would fit together.  These are low-poly images made using the shockingly advanced free program Blender.  I highly recommend getting this program if you want to learn CG art/animation without spending thousands on Maya.  Because it's free; did I mention that?
Window's under the chin, facing the belly.
 

       Anyway, I haven't managed to bet my email unlocked;rather than moan an complain, I've simply made another one!  You can reach us now at bluemaxstudios@yahoo.com.  which should be easy to remember for all us, myself included.

           That's all I've got today, RocketFans; tomorrow should see the next "Spacecraft Spotlight" and then we'll get working on some more SF ship-like goodness.  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+