Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Previews of The Command Module...

         Due to lots of stuff coming up (such as intermittent power outages during storms all last week) I am revising the release date of the Command Module to July 1st.  This is firm; I'll be publishing on the first of the month from here on out.  This project lost a lot a steam, and so did the blog - I know.  But don't worry, RocketFans, I haven't lost interest, I've just had some obstacles fan the flames of potential burn-out for a bit.  I'll get over it.

In the mean time, who wants to see a rocket?

Biggest. Map. EVAR.

I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

  1. I love how it looks like a giant Soyuz capsule. Very nice.

    Also it is okay that you haven't been posting in a bit, real life is like that.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+