Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

     ...I hope the weather where you are is better than it is here...

     Anyway, I don't have too much for you today, RocketFans, as I spent most of the weekend actually working on the Core Book for The Black Desert!  I don't want to reveal too much of the book at this early stage of development, but I will share my first draft of the Skill List for the game:


Acceleration Combat
Acceleration Maneuvering
Accounting
Acrobatics
Administration
Aerology
Airship Maintenance
Airship Operation
Alertness
Amore
Art
Astrogation
Athletics
Avionics Maintenance
Bargain
Beam Weapons
Beam Weapon Maintenance
Bluff
Brawl
Climb
Command
Computer Maintenance
Computer Operation
Cook
Customs and Cultures
Dancing
Dodge
Engineering
Entertain
Firearms
Firearms Maintenance
FreeBrawl
Free-Fall Combat
Free-Fall Maneuvering
Gambling
Ground Vehicle Maintenance
Ground Vehicle Operation
Gunnery
Gunnery Maintenance
Hide
History
Intimidation
Jump
Languages
Listen
Manual Labor
Medicine
Melee Combat
Melee Weapon Maintenance
Music
Nuclear Engineering
Persuasion
Run
Science
Search
Sensors
Sing
Sneak
Spacecraft Operation
Spacecraft Maintenance
Spot
Stamina
Strategy and Tactics
Survival
Swim
Telepresence
Telepresence Maintenance
Willpower
Write

     ...That's where that is, so far.  I am writing the descriptions of the different skills and putting together the entries on Die Pools, the Wild Die and all that good stuff.
     I did get one other thing done...I turned the diagrams from my combat scenario into an animated diagram! Check it out and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+