Wednesday, November 10, 2010

T Minus 6 Days and Counting...


     If you turn your attention to the right, you'll see what I've been doing today.  My Flickr photostream now has watermarked copies of the full-page graphics for the Valkyrie.  That's right, after nearly the entire month of sketching, outlining, element creation, assembly and layout, The main art work for the "Ships of the Black Desert: Valkyrie Debris Sweeper" PDF is DONE! 
    Alas, I have no time to celebrate; I must immediately get to work on the write-up if I'm gonna make my deadline.  That's tomorrow's headache; today is already taken care of.  Time to relax for a few, tuck in the kids, and get some rest.
     ...Admittedly, there is a 50/50 chance that I will still be at it at one AM.  My wife is an insomniac, and I'm a workaholic.  Oh, well...see you tomorrow, and Enjoy the pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+