Thursday, November 4, 2010

...Ever Heard of the Think Point Virus?

     I hadn't either.  I know all about it now, though.  My computer contracted this little nasty over the weekend and is still sans Internet and cookies.  This means I that even if I could get online reliably, I can't sign into anything!  Its terribly frustrating; I'm writing this post on a borrowed computer. 
    Hopefully, I will have my computer fixed sometime next week.  In the mean time, I'm working on the Valkyrie diligently and trying to make some head way on the core rulebook. 
     Obviously, I'm not gonna start my series on space combat in The Black Desert until I have my PC up and running again.  Until then, I'll just have to ask you to bear with me.  I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, even though it feels like it with out contact via forums with the gaming community and all my friends.  This is certainly a case of realizing how much social networking meant to me now that it's gone.
    Anyway, I just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know what was going on and why I haven't updated my blog in a while.  Oh, and to show off a little...below are the final versions of the Valkyrie's elevation and cutaway.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+