Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ubuntu FTW!

     I have defeated the infamous Blue Screen of Death!  I downloaded the Linux-based OS Ubuntu!
      If you haven't heard of this, the advantage of the OS is that you can run it along side your existing OS and not lose your files.  This is very important to us, as this computer has some irreplaceable files that we could not afford to lose.
    This means that I can finally get on with my life and continue working on the Valkyrie.  It will may not be completely finished by the 16th, but it will be published in a timely manner.  Keep checking here for updates.  I am also on Facebook and Twitter @BlueMaxStudios, so you can follow my updates there as well.
     Anyway, that's all I got for now folks...except, of course, for this:



Enjoy, and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+