Monday, December 13, 2010

The Blue Shores of Mars...

          Happy Monday, RocketFans!  I am happy to report that I have finished the text for the Barsoom  and have also finished the all-important stat sheet!  I will be working on a Freesourse excerpt of the Vehicle stat sheet rules similar to the one for Spacecraft we released in September.  I expect it to come out either at the beginning of January, or by the 16th along with the monthly offering.
          Below is a version of my terraformed Mars.  It is only an early draft; doing planetary cartography is new to me and I will be spending a portion of my spare time trying to learn the ins and outs of this demanding art form.  What makes my needs for The Black Desert so demanding is that the planets are real.  This means that if I make a mistake or leave out an important detail, everyone will know.  Still, it will be worth it when I can gaze upon the deserts of the American Mid-West and the blue shores of Mars and see with my eyes what I had only seen before in my imagination. 
          Wow, that sounded deep!  Anyway, here's Mars; enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+