Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am so sorry...

...but I will not be making a good post today.  For those of you who don't know, I am a diabetic and a fairly severe one.  Some days are pretty good.  This is not one of them.  Right now my family is visiting relatives and looking at Christmas lights; I have elected to stay home because when my sugar is off, so am I.  No one wants Christmas memories of Daddy being a jerk because his CBG is 441. 

The soonest I expect to make another post is the 26th.  I see you all then.


Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you.  I don't care which holiday it is, as long as it's happy and safe.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better Ray. Happy Boxing Day! Even if I did pay full price for the Barsoom. :-)
    It seems the tiles have had an influence on you there.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+