Friday, April 15, 2011

Phoenix Graphics Done!

          It took all night, but I got the graphics done for the Phoenix!  Here's a look:


            Now, in keeping with our sales policy, instead of releasing this product a Saturday, we will wait until Monday before letting all you RocketFans get your hands on it.  Don't get too disappointed, because this is our tenth PDF, and we're going to be offering a couple of awesome discounts and sales to celebrate.  I'll give you the details on Monday.  See you then, RocketFans!

1 comment:

  1. This thing is looking sexy in the extreme. Can't wait to get my hands on the completed pdf.

    I was going to have my players eventually upgrade their Paladin to a Heinlein, but we'll have to see what this sleek piece of work has to offer first.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+